5039. Performance Schema & sys: I/O latency profiling — Build success, failure, concurrency and scale tests. — School ERP — Node.js + Express + mysql2

DBMS Published Updated 0 Views Verified
Scenario: A School ERP application must handle I/O latency profiling. Build success, failure, concurrency and scale tests. Explain the invariant, SQL strategy, transaction/locking behavior, failure handling, observability and test plan. Use MySQL 8-oriented syntax where applicable.
Looking for the latest Sarkari Result 2026 updates? Check the latest government exam results, merit lists and result updates on Sarkari Resultess.
Sarkari Resultess
Questions & Answers

Answer & Explanation

4 Answers
Verified

Option 1: Run I/O latency profiling without defining transaction boundaries, retry behavio

Run I/O latency profiling without defining transaction boundaries, retry behavior, or production validation.
Additional Explanation
Correctness depends on explicit invariants, safe SQL, transaction/concurrency handling and verification.
Sarkari Resultess
Editorial Answer 1
Verified Correct Answer

Option 2: Use a parameterized, transaction-aware MySQL 8 implementation for I/O latency pr

Use a parameterized, transaction-aware MySQL 8 implementation for I/O latency profiling, validate the invariant, and explicitly test concurrency, retries and recovery.
Additional Explanation
Correctness depends on explicit invariants, safe SQL, transaction/concurrency handling and verification.
Sarkari Resultess
Editorial Answer 2
Verified

Option 3: Use unparameterized dynamic SQL and rely only on application-side validation for

Use unparameterized dynamic SQL and rely only on application-side validation for I/O latency profiling.
Additional Explanation
Correctness depends on explicit invariants, safe SQL, transaction/concurrency handling and verification.
Sarkari Resultess
Editorial Answer 3
Verified

Option 4: Disable database protections and repair inconsistent rows manually after I/O lat

Disable database protections and repair inconsistent rows manually after I/O latency profiling runs.
Additional Explanation
Correctness depends on explicit invariants, safe SQL, transaction/concurrency handling and verification.
Sarkari Resultess
Editorial Answer 4